Exam Prep and Electrical Calculations [Virtual Course] [January 12 - March 16, 2023]
Exam Prep and Electrical Calculations - **VIRTUAL CLASS**
This Exam Prep class will be offered virtually via Microsoft Zoom on Thursday evenings from 6:30pm - 9:00pm.
The following Thursdays:
- January 12, 19, 26
- February 2, 9, 16, 23
- March 2, 9, 16
- 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Exam Prep and Electrical Calculations
- PH/NJ - 25 Hrs
- DE/MD - 10 Hrs
- Cost of course is $1,195. However, if paying by check, cost is $1,175.
- All balances for Exam Prep class must be paid before January 11, 2023.
NOTE: Once you have attended the first class, there will be no refund, full or partial.
- Contractor exam prep classes are offered to any interested person. This ten-week course meets once per week and teaches the attendee how to use the only tool allowed in the exam – The National Electrical Code Book. Thousands of electricians have completed this course and have gone on to start their own business or advanced their career in the industry. There is a total of twenty-five hours of in-class time and additional time is required homework assignments to be completed every week. Sample exam is given weekly for completion by each attendee. This course is the best available in the tri-state area and prepares the attendee to take the exams for Pennsylvania cities: Philadelphia, Philadelphia suburbs, Reading, Scranton, Harrisburg, Allentown, Bethlehem, etc. The course also prepares for Delaware State Exam, Maryland State Exam and NJ State Exam. Once you are prepared to take it, an exam can be scheduled for the best day of the week that fits your schedule.
- Prepare to take the exam the best way possible. The course includes actual timed tests. The Calculations portion of the class includes Ohm’s Law of volts, amps and ohms, then progress thru single phase and three phase circuits. Motors are included. Size feeders, calculate ampacity, do ampacity adjustment, determine voltage drop and learn much more that will be included in the exam.
- The EEC success rate is the highest around. Class size for my courses is limited. Reservations are based on the date of payment. Bring the 2017 NEC book to class.
- Any questions? Contact the Electric Education Center office at 215 245-2024 and leave a message with your contact info and we will get back to you with answers.
*** To place order, please select a payment option below first. Then you'll be able to enter a quantity and click the "Add to Cart" button ***