Fire Alarms *ONLINE COURSE* [March 5 & 12, 2021]
March 5 & 12, 2021
Class, 8:00am - 12:00pm (both days)
NJ - 8 Hrs
PH - 8 Hrs
DE - 8 Hrs
MD - 8 Hrs
CC, MD - 5 Hrs
QA, MD - 8 Hrs
Simplifying the rules for Fire Alarm installations. Definitions & Regulations for: Single Family Dwellings; Multi Family Dwellings; Commercial Properties. Save money using the right installation methods and pass inspections the first time. Some questions will be answered:
- Do I still have to install a fire alarm disconnect switch?
- Why do I need a bottle of red nail polish on my truck?
- Where does it say I can't put the smoke detector circuit on a dedicated circuit?
- Must I use AFCI protection? GFCI?
- What is meant by "common areas"?
- Are wireless smoke detectors permitted yet?
- These are just a few things discussed in this one day class.