CPR/AED/First Aid Class [March 12, 2019]
CPR/AED/First Aid Class
March 12, 2019
Registration and Coffee, 7:30am
Class, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Seminar fee includes lunch and course materials
NJ - 8 Hrs
PH - 8 Hrs
DE - 8 Hrs
MD - 8 Hrs
CC, MD - 5 Hrs
QA, MD - 8 Hrs
This is the class everyone has been asking for. Don’t miss your chance to be certified or re-certified for administering first aid on the job. Learn how to perform and apply the up-to-date CPR techniques. Find out the correct method to use one of those AED devices you see hanging on the walls at the airport and the other public spaces. Come to this class at the Electric Education Center to get the best hands on training from the best source, the American Red Cross. Field crews and your office staff are welcome to register as well. This class is open to everyone.
- What is an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) and how is it used?
- Is it true that there must be a First Aid Kit on every job site and on every work vehicle?
- For a severe cut should I call 911 or try to stop the bleeding first?
- Is it true that CPR should be done to the beat of a song?
- What is the latest and best way to help save the life of a choking victim?
- Should I be worried if I hurt the person I am trying to save? (It beats the alternative).
Come to the class and learn the skills that can be used on the job as well as the backyard picnic. Get the confidence and know how you need to act in an emergency situation. Don’t be the person who didn’t know what to do. After completing this class each attendee will be awarded a two year certification card.